1. This Collective Travel Document is the property of the Malaysian Government and may be withdrawn at any time.
2. This is a valuable document and must not be altered in any way, nor should it be allowed to fall into the hands of any unauthorised person.
3. It is issued to a party of not less than 5 and not more than 20 persons travelling on package or chartered tours to countries within the Asean region.
4 All persons named in this Collective Travel Document must travel and remain together in one party during their tour to and from their destination.
5. In the event of any member of the party travelling on this document, who due to reasons beyond his control, becomes separated or is unable to return to Malaysia with the party, the leader of the party must notify the local immigration authorities and if possible the nearest Malaysian Mission or Representative and on arrival in Malaysia to notify the immigration authority at point of entry.
6. Any person not leaving with his party must, if required by the local immigration authorities, obtain an individual travel document from the Malaysian Mission or Representative.
7. Each party must be accompanied by a leader who will keep this Collective Travel Document and will be responsible for the party during the various frontier formalities, including health, immigration, customs, currency control and for keeping the party together.